Yesterday while googling for “Wedding Dresses + Tall” (I can’t help myself!) I found this website – tallsnob.com. Ahhhhh!! A great resource for the umm modern? tall girl. I highly recommend it and will add it to my list of daily reads.
The following is my tried and tested best list of places to shop for a tall girl like myself. I’m also on the lookout for a feminine ski jacket that will fit. I realized that with my current gear I lack really any identity/shape/fashion (but not lacking warmth!), and you can only see my eyes. So if it means I’m getting a bright pink jacket – so be it. Any suggestions please let me know!
1. Nordstrom Rack – shoe heaven for those with size 11+ shoe. I hunt these stores down and get some great stuff. Remember this outfit? All from Nordstrom Rack.
2. Banana Republic – Women’s Tall Section — pants with 36″ inseam? perfect! And they always have some great sales. Just looking at their site now reminds me I really really really need some new suits for work.
3. Gap – Tall: Same fam as BR as you know, but I usually have great luck with their online store. They have a size, Extra long, that makes me laugh.
4. BarefootTess – another online shoe website, with awesome shoes, great sales, and the largest selection you’ll find for size 11+. If only this existed, or I knew it existed in middle school oh how things would have been different.
5. Long Tall Sally – at first I was a little sketched out by the name, but I continue to be impressed by their magazine. They also have some great sales too!